Thank you to everyone that shared their talent, time, and energy to help create this “spooktacular”, covid-safe, free, family-friendly, fun, fellowship event – our Halloween Drive-Thru Trick-Or-Treat Tunnel. Perhaps it is our first ANNUAL??? In case you weren’t one of the lucky ones that registered for this event, following is a link to a video of the event.
Rotary Connects Community! Following are some fun facts about the event:
- Approximately 529 cars drove through.
- 1147 treat bags were handed out.
- 34 Rotarians volunteered.
- 6 spouses/friends volunteered (voluntold?).
- 1 Rotaractor volunteered.
- 1 LBCC mascot volunteered.
- 6 OSU gymnasts volunteered.
- All Benton County Rotary Clubs participated by helping with decorations or donating candy.
- SOOOOO many bags of candy were generously donated by Club and community members.
- The Corvallis Police Department participated.
- The Corvallis Fire Department participated.
- The Benton County Sheriff Reserves participated.
- The Fairgrounds comped the venue, chairs, tables, etc.
- We had 7 generous sponsors.
- 1000 Save-The-Date postcards, advertising our upcoming Children’s. Holiday Craft Fair – Drive Thru Edition, were handed out with the treat bags.
- 500+ “Thank you for registering – we look forward to seeing you” emails went out to all those that registered for the event.
- 1 person reached out to Kim about membership and possibly becoming involved as a result of the experience her son had.
- Left over candy was donated to the Children’s Farm Home.